Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About this Role
At Thentia, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That is why we are seeking several qualified Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal BDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, are great at starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. Successful BDR’s are quick learners with effective communication skills and have the ability to display Thentia’s offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Represent Thentia’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Manage a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize LinkedIn, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads to sales opportunities.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of software as a service (SaaS) Outbound Sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Prior history serving Public Sector, Regulatory and/or Government Agency clients
- Effective communication skills via phone and email
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, or other CRM software
- Proven sales experience with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Ability to meet or exceed 65 dials per day.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.