Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact the public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About this Role
The Corporate Operations Manager will become the glue that helps hold the company together by owning and mastering the company’s administrative needs. By both being organized and flexibility creative, this position will own a broad swath of administrative needs of the company from the small to the large, including handling key external relationships (i.e., vendors, landlords) and keeping the business highly organized (corporate insurance, important documents). This position will be charged with taking on special projects that need to be done well, so it suits someone with a high degree of energy and confidence.
- Organize and manage many of the administrative functions of the company which can broadly include insurance, government and regulatory matters, vendor relationships, HR, and facilities.
- Stepping in to assist teams across the company that are experiencing temporary gaps in capacity.
- With a broad view of the business identifying and proactively addressing risks and issues in company operations as they arise
- Assisting with the workflow of corporate documents, including customer and vendor contracts
- Organization and maintenance of key repositories of corporate data and governance materials
- Taking on special projects as needed to help finance, HR, accounting, and other teams advance towards their goals.
- At least three years of experience, ideally in demanding and fast-paced roles
- Superb executive function and flexibility to take on a wide variety of different types of tasks.
- Excellent organization and a personal instinct to structure even the most complicated processes
- Good people management skills, including the ability to negotiate and think strategically in verbal communications.
- A no-job-too-small attitude but also the ability to know when to delegate.
- Quantitative skills and Excel chop a strong plus.
- Willingness to periodically travel both domestically and internationally.
- Competitive base salary plus benefits.
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.