Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About the role & Team:
Thentia’s Customer Success Team is experiencing unprecedented growth! Our team is at the center of Customer Experience, and we are deeply committed to helping our customers get the most value from our products!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to lead the project planning, implementation and administration of all customer success tools infrastructure. Beyond onboarding, the successful candidate will provide ongoing support to coordinate and prioritize our customer support activities and resources, ensuring that customers receive attentive assistance from our customer success and engineering teams where needed. As a key point of contact with the customer, the CSM provides advice and ensures that feedback is shared across our organization and incorporated into our product management lifecycle.
Our team is small, so everyone has a huge impact on our success, and we believe our business provides a great opportunity for personal and professional development and growth. If this inspires you, then we look forward to your application!
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand their business needs and how it may impact our customer success core systems.
- Lead implementation of new projects and tools, including capturing requirements, building a project plan, and supporting the business with adopting new processes and workflows.
- Manage vendor relationships and thoroughly evaluate proposed platform upgrades and recommendations while adhering to the internal procurement process.
- Ensure tools and infrastructure align to customer success strategy and programs, by mapping, documenting, and implementing workflows as required.
- Support continual business strategy development and iteration for the customer success organization by mapping, documenting, and ensuring that core processes are in alignment with strategy.
- Design business rules that effectively analyze customer data to trigger Customer Success Managers to proactively engage with customers.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through the development and adoption of best practices and standard procedures based on product releases.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity in order to ensure tools continue to deliver value in the customer journey.
- Participate with the senior management team in the preparation and presentation of solution demonstrations for larger client opportunities, including responding effectively to RFPs and assisting with proposal development, demos and related needs for medium and large-sized customers with more complex deployment and integration requirements.
- 2 years of proven experience in Customer Success roles in SaaS product environments.
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom or similar online customer support applications is a required skill.
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished.
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions.
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Resilience, Tolerance for change and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to display complex data and information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Talent for solving challenging problems and situations.
- Clear and effective communicator; the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues with credibility and empathy, including in a remote work environment.
- Competitive base salary with benefits
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.