Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About this Role
We are looking for outstanding Enterprise Account Executives (EAE), with experience selling software solutions to Public Sector, Regulatory and Government Agency clients. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder and trusted advisor, who will be experienced in complex sales and customer service. The ideal candidate is a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The EAE works in collaboration with a team of Business Development Representatives, Sales Engineers and Subject Matter Experts, to focus on an assigned territory and to convert leads into sales. The EAE provides prospective customers/clients with all services offered, conducts product demonstrations and additional presentations as needed. The ideal candidate knows how to work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (CRM) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with clients through the closing process
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships.
- Present products in tandem with sales engineer to prospective clients
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
- Respond to concerns and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Minimum 5 years of SaaS sales experience as a strategic AE, meeting, or exceeding sales quotas, while fostering long term relationships with enterprise clients in the Public Sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of company services and their position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching the next potential client.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- University degree (BA), preferably in business administration, technology, sales or marketing
- Competitive base salary
- Commission plan + bonus opportunities
- Health Benefits
- 3-week vacation
- Company funded professional development & training.
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.