Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About the role:
Thentia is a product company that is pushing technological boundaries and driving global innovation. We operate with a vision to build a range of enterprise products and services in multiple industries, to include finance and banking, corporate governance, healthcare, and law enforcement.
- You will need to quickly understand our business and product. You will need a solid understanding of the business problems we are trying to solve
- Participate daily in SCRUM meetings with your team lead
- Reporting to your team lead, you will be responsible for building out the Thentia Cloud Portal product and its features.
- You will ensure that you ship features regularly that are on time and bug-free
- As a senior developer, you will be expected to be comfortable recommending and implementing solutions on your own
- Take ownership of your code and ensure that it is secure, clean and readable
- Minimum 5 years experience building Enterprise Level Applications
- Demonstrated experience with server-side programming language such Java, PHP, C#, Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, SingleStore, SQL Server, MongoDB is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Technique
- Computer Science degree or equivalent is required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to lead a team
- Must have experience using Git or another version control system in a team setting
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Job Category||Software Development|