Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About the role:
The Lead Software Architect is responsible for managing a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among various stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend technical / business solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
To achieve this, the Architect will work with a team responsible for the design, development, delivery, and support. Working with an advanced level of expertise, the Architect is responsible for the full development life cycle, management of projects/programs, and the direction of technical and business resources.
- Responsible for planning and contributing to the current vs. target state of architecture standards, patterns, and design.
- Ensure alignment of development teams’ implementation with architecture design and target state
- Ensure business initiatives are coordinated with architecture strategy, roadmap and design standards and patterns
- Ensure the architecture design standards and patterns stays current and support the company’s business and technology strategies.
- Responsible for guiding businesses in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning, and standard development practices.
- Meet scheduled milestones to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures the timely design and/or implementation of solutions
- Actively facilitate problem resolution, in anticipation of problems.
- Must have at least 7+ years of technology work experience in the SaaS industry.
- Must have solid understanding and experience with software development using Java technologies
- Must have business knowledge and experience (understanding of vision, how business functions and core processes interact/the strategic importance of projects, how they relate to Thentia’s goals, how projects interact/impact of change and/or delays in projects).
- Must have process knowledge and experience in scheduling, risk management and systems design.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for API management, architecture design and development.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, OR equivalent work experience.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
|Job Category||Software Development|