Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced data-driven marketing professional to support our marketing growth objectives and to help operationalize our go-to-market strategy across Canada, the U.S., and beyond. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience working in a B2B SaaS or start-up environment and has a strong command and understanding of product-led storytelling, content marketing, SEO, lead generation, social media, paid acquisition, marketing automation, analytics, and can deep-dive into the numbers and data to report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development, execution, and reporting on marketing efforts with a focus on project coordination
- Collaborate with content creators, graphic designers, and other marketing team members to coordinate all deliverables for marketing teams, including written, visual, and other multi-media assets
- Collaborate with Thentia Cloud’s product, sales, and customer success teams to develop product positioning, messaging, content, and marketing collateral to support product marketing campaigns to generate demand and drive new customer acquisition
- Leverage your marketing and writing skills to develop impactful marketing copy that effectively captures the pain points and challenges that our product solves for our customers
- Lead the execution of Thentia Cloud’s social media strategy, including writing and publishing content
- Manage LinkedIn PPC campaigns, including creating audience segments in line with business goals and regularly reporting on campaign performance for continued optimization
- Prepare marketing performance reports through analysis and collection of data
- Support virtual and in-person events through communications, content, social media, and other channels as required
- Quarterback cross-departmental projects that feed into marketing projects and strategies
- 4-5+ years in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a B2B, software, or start-up environment
- An exceptionally strong understanding of data-driven marketing, with a comprehensive knowledge of analytics and the ability to provide
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools; must be adept at leveraging analytics tools to provide regular performance snapshots and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience developing digital marketing content and strategies, combining analytics and creative elements to position the brand competitively and build market share
- A demonstrated track record using social media and other digital channels for marketing and community engagement
- Working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives, AB testing, and automation tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or public relations, or a related area of study
- Preference will be given to candidates with a post-graduate diploma or degree in public relations, marketing, or a specified area of study
- Additional certifications in the field of PR and marketing are considered an asset
Please note that applicants who advance from an initial interview may be asked to complete a basic assignment to demonstrate their data mining and interpretation skills.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
Thentia Cloud provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full health insurance coverage
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave
- Employee stock options plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or hybrid working options
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.