Thentia Cloud is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia Cloud’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced product marketing professional to drive demand generation and help execute the company’s go-to-market strategy both domestically and internationally. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience in a product-centric marketing role working in a B2B software as a service (SaaS) environment, is customer obsessed, and has experience leveraging content marketing and social media (organic and paid) best practices to drive new customer acquisition on a global scale.
In this role you will work collaboratively with a multitude of teams to develop strategies that impactfully market our value proposition, product features, and benefits. The ideal candidate lives and breathe marketing in all of its forms and has experience building multi-faceted product marketing campaigns.
We are a fast-growing government technology company on the cusp of rapid growth across Canada, the U.S., and global markets. Our marketing team is still in its infancy and we’re looking for the best and brightest talent to help us build our marketing strategy to propel our business to new heights.
- Collaborate with Thentia Cloud’s product, sales, and customer success teams to develop product positioning, messaging, content, and marketing collateral to support product marketing campaigns to generate demand and drive new customer acquisition.
- Conceptualize, execute, oversee, and report on organic and paid product marketing campaigns that resonate with our buyer personas and identify opportunities for improvement and continued business growth.
- Plan campaign launches and develop assets in collaboration with internal teams to support the announcement and roll-out of new products and/or upgrades or changes to existing products.
- Constantly work alongside the product and customer success team to deepen your understanding of our product, services, customers, and market we serve.
- Become the expert on Thentia Cloud’s customers and develop a comprehensive understanding of who they are, how and why they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Leverage your marketing and writing skills to develop impactful marketing copy that effectively captures the pain points and challenges that our product solves for our customers.
- 4-5+ years in a marketing role, with significant experience in developing product marketing strategies in a B2B software or technology company
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, executing, and optimizing strategies that drive brand growth on a global scale
- Some experience in regulatory affairs, regulation, government, policy, legislation, and related fields is considered a plus
- You’re entrepreneurial in spirit with the ability to self-start, lead, and collaborate
- An analytical mindset is a must, and you have experience interpreting data to identify actionable insights
- You are a customer-obsessed marketer with the ability to develop powerful content and messaging to drive demand generation
- A demonstrated track record using social media (paid and organic) and other digital channels for marketing and new customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or a related area of study
- Preference will be given to candidates with a post-graduate diploma or degree in marketing, or a specified area of study
- Additional certifications in the field of product marketing and growth are considered an asset
Please note that applicants who advance from an initial interview will be asked to complete a basic assignment to demonstrate their ability to develop impactful, customer-centric product marketing copy.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.