Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact the public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About this Role
As Product Training Manager you will play an integral role within our team by providing education and training to our clients during initial implementation and beyond.
In this role, you will assist with the planning and development of new training materials based on skill gap analysis as well as developing and delivering training programs that meet client needs.
This is a highly customer-focused role, where having the motivation and high energy to ensure our customers understand how to use our products and how to implement them effectively will be key to your success.
Having a thorough understanding of and experience in regulatory environments (specifically professional regulation) is very helpful for success in this role. Understanding licensing processes and procedures is extremely beneficial to this role.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Thentia’s products and processes and how they are specifically designed to assist clients in the regulatory environment.
- Build and lead a team to design and deliver comprehensive training solutions and modules for internal staff and clients – including one-on-one, group and recorded sessions.
- Identify the training needs of users and design effective training materials and techniques for individuals with different levels of computer literacy, with an aim to improving self-service learning.
- Organize and deliver training sessions targeting audiences ranging from new users to advanced workshops delivered virtually and/or in person.
- Stay current on tools, technology, and training methodologies.
- Develop close relationships with the Customer Onboarding and Product Management teams to continually improve training based on departmental feedback.
- Develop objective criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience as a trainer/implementation specialist or equivalent experience delivering professional training for enterprise software solutions.
- Baccalaureate degree
- Education and training mindset, with exceptional customer care and clear communication
- Excellent presentation skills both in person and in virtual formats
- Excellent written skills for developing written training materials.
- Technical adeptness with using virtual conferencing platforms, such as Microsoft Teams.
- Able to work independently, confidently and with a positive attitude.
- Empathy for customer pain points and translate into powerful and meaningful training sessions.
- Ability to apply adult learning principles to the delivery of training programs.
- A good-humoured team player, the ideal candidate will take pride in their work and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the regulatory environment and regulatory concepts
- Certifications in adult education and/or training and facilitation
- Familiarity with Office 365 suite
- Familiarity with tools such as Lucidchart or other diagraming applications.
- Competitive base salary plus benefits.
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.