Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About the Role
As a production artist at Thentia, you will assist the implementation team in the production of graphic material, creating and modifying various templates for software deployment (i.e., fillable forms such as PDFs, Word templates, etc.) You will collaborate with graphic designers to prepare and format artwork and ensure print/digital quality standards are met, and you will often collect, process, and organize files.
You will be the final checkpoint in the creative design process. You will review final copy, layouts, and content in print or digital form, ensuring brand standards across color, font, production quality, etc. are met.
You are meticulous and goal-oriented with a keen eye for the smallest details; you understand and are very skilled at content design; you are excellent communicator and inter-departmental collaborator; and you are a skilled listener who can execute from concept to completion.
You catch the typos that everyone else misses. You are concerned with resolution, color, and size accuracy, production values, and the difference between CMYK and RBG, spot color and process, a vector versus a raster, and much more. You are a skilled spot checker, taste tester, and quality assurer of graphics design.
- Creating and modifying various templates for software deployment (i.e., fillable forms (PDF), Word Templates, etc.).
- Be a brand steward and apply internal brand guidelines and standards across all public-facing and internal visual assets.
- Create internal and external design template library for all company presentations and document (i.e., in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and PDF).
- Maintain delivery under tight deadlines and stressful situations.
- A bachelor degree/Diploma in a design-oriented field, an equivalent diploma, or 2-5 years of experience working in a production/design role.
- Excellent design skills and sensibilities.
- Excellent command of Adobe Creative Cloud products, Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and PowerPoint template creation).
- Print production
- Project management
- Quality assurance and control
- Printer liaison
- Color editing
- Photo editing
If you are interested, please share your design portfolio ideally including visual design samples along with your resumes.
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.