Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Research Analyst to establish and develop a research function within our growing company. the successful candidate will be able to research, analyze, and write effectively. The Research Analyst will also be supported by our internal editorial team, industry experts within and outside of the company, and others with close knowledge of the subject matter.
- Establish and develop a research practice oriented around government regulation, regulatory affairs, and regulatory compliance geared towards regulators in North America and the European Union.
- Develop and implement a research methodology for this arms-length, independent research function.
- Build and launch surveys on an array of industry and organizational capabilities, priorities, etc. to develop a sense of strategic insights, industry trends, and others.
- Compose regular blogs, articles, and research papers that are supported by great data visualizations (which will be supported and designed by our design team.)
- Interview and analyze internal and external industry leaders to extract insights on what drives mature market leaders.
- Work with the editorial and design teams to develop outstanding content and participate in regular editorial meetings.
- Other responsibilities as research practice requirements demand.
- 3 to 5 years in a research role as a research analyst, research associate, principal analyst
- Experience with licensing technology, regulators, government regulation, regulatory affairs, regulatory compliance,
- Background in statistics, data analytics, data visualization.
- Experience conducting primary and secondary research utilizing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, and a nuanced understanding of organizational excellence, best practices, and evaluative criteria.
- Capable of converting qualitative and quantitative information into clear frameworks, narratives, and visually compelling presentations.
- Competitive base salary with benefits
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.