Covid-19 and the onset of industry 4.0 with its rapid emergence of new industries have irrevocably altered the regulatory landscape. These changes are making old points of reference unreliable and rendering many legacy regulatory platforms redundant.
This structural shift creates immense challenges for regulators, whether looking to comply with legal requirements, an industry mandate, or corporate governance.
Thentia’s user friendly cloud-based technology helps regulators overcome these challenges, and comprehensively handle today’s needs, with the agility to adapt to tomorrow’s requirements.
Our framework is supported by deeply knowledgeable people who are committed to streamlining processes, securing information — and ensuring our clients meet their obligations.
- Providing hands-on, pre-sales technical guidance to Sales reps to put together deals for prospects
- Deeply understanding current customers, use cases, industry trends and business challenges /drivers and the varying ways that our solutions help to solve these
- Joining sales reps, following initial qualification, in sales meeting to technically present our solutions
- Applying leading product, service, and industry expertise to opportunities to increase the deal’s size, number of products, conversion rate
- Using their expertise to improve customer’s understanding of how our solutions match their needs and the value they get from them
- Identifying requirements and developing advanced solution configurations in response to requirements to enable the Sales rep to compile a deal
- Developing and maintaining expert technical understanding of assigned Thentia solutions and understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Strategic targeting and tactical planning to assist new business efforts
- Representing sales organization in bid (RFP/RFQ/RFI) process with product, business, and commercial teams
- Thought leadership, industry knowledge and best practice and examples sharing, internally and externally
- Overseeing deal closure and smooth transition to onboarding
- Additional sales or retention resource for premium accounts or risk situations
- Acting as a liaison between sales organization and product/commercial capturing and relaying client feedback, competitive intelligence, and sales win/loss analysis to inform product direction, sales enablement, and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, communications, or a related field
- 3-5 years sales experience selling (SaaS) product specific solutions
- Track record of closing net new deals and identifying cross-sell opportunities
- Proven ability to establish customer rapport and credibility through demonstration of deep technical expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and time management
- Detailed on-boarding
- Company funded professional development opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Health Benefits
- 2-week vacation
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.