Thentia is a fast-growing, dynamic software company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology. A company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the US, Canadian, and global markets. Further, Thentia’s solutions directly impact the public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities government agencies can leverage. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development.
This is an amazing time for new talent to help shape the way we build our company, our product solutions, and ultimately serve the public. If this resonates with you and you want to get on board, we encourage you to apply today.
About the role
Thentia is a product company that is pushing technological boundaries and driving global innovation. We operate with a vision to build a range of enterprise products and services in multiple industries, including finance and banking, corporate governance, healthcare, and law enforcement.
You will help create and build beautiful software that matters using modern software testing best practices. We are looking for a candidate to perform a wide variety of technical Quality Assurance assignments under minimal supervision, with latitude for independent action and decision. Are you a bright, imaginative, and capable Quality Assurance Analyst with effective communication skills specifically seeking a smaller environment where you will have an impact on the success of the company and be a key contributor to the overall success of our growing business?
- Participation in all QA test phases such as requirements validation, Smoke, Explore, Functional, Integration, user acceptance testing (UAT) and Regression testing
- Understand requirement documents, functional specifications, high-level design and system documentation.
- Develop/Maintain automation test scripts of test plans, test cases and test scripts within automated testing tools.
- Test and certify software defect fixes and create test summary reports.
- Follow the existing process to ensure delivery of the project as scheduled with high quality.
- Test case design and execution, Perform scenario-based testing from the perspective of various business documents or test plans/cases.
- Defect maintenance and follow-ups
- Investigating causes of defects that occur during the testing phase.
- Proven record of accomplishment establishing solid QA practice, strategies, and plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines/deliverables and to find defects quickly.
Experience, Qualifications, Tools and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of QA and software testing methodologies including Agile experience using Page object Model Framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience in testing REST API’s is an asset
- Experience of Selenium Web Driver, Jenkins, Appium, GitHub, MySQL, JAVA, Katalon Studio
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
We care about our clients. We genuinely want to help them with their work and collaborate on solving problems aimed at making our clients a more effective regulator.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage,
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and sick leave,
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Year-end bonus
- Remote or Hybrid working options,
- Professional development & training
At Thentia, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|